Discover Eco-printing, the coolest technique in slow clothing and microbatch textiles. Eco-printing transcend traditional textile design and evolves with designers' natural environment. Join us for a 5 day extravaganza of intense learning with international eco-print artist Irit Dulman. Learn about natural fabrics, natural dyes and eco-print techniques.
- Learn 3D printing techniques with reverse discharge
- Explore dyeing with indigo, madder, weld, cochineal & logwood.
- Discover lush tropical colors and leaves to print on textiles.
- A workshop kit will be provided which includes tools and fabric pieces.
- Dyeable blank fabric yardages and scarves on sale at the venue.
- Freshly made, delicious hot lunches will be provided on all 5 days.
We have 14 work stations in this workshop. Quickly filling up, book today!
Location: Clover Greens Golf Club, in the outskirts of Bengaluru, India
Schedule: January 07- 11, 2018; 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM on all 5 days.
Fees: INR 54500 / USD 875
Direct bank transfer option for the amounts listed above in INR is available for payments within India.
Transaction currency of this store is USD and prices displayed in other currencies is through automatic conversion from USD, based on daily Forex exchange rates.
Due to logistics involved with international travel of our teacher, payment is mandatory for booking your spot in this workshop.
Write to Anne << Click on this button to reach Anne directly for all of your queries regarding this program.
Scroll down to read more about this workshop and reviews from our Jan 2017 workshop alumni.