Product DescriptionAkoya buttons handmade in Cape of Comorin, in the southernmost tip of Indian sub-continent, known through the ages for pearl trade.
|Quantity||4 buttons per card|
|Product Weight||30 g / 30 grams|
- Standard shipping through India Post's Registered Airmail starts at $5 USD.
- Expedited shipping through DHL starts at $20 USD.
Shipping is calculated by weight. Estimate shipping costs for multiple items in your cart.
Ready to ship in
- Un-customized: 1 - 3 business days
- Custom Dyed: 7 - 10 business days
- Custom Printed: 8 - 10 weeks
Order arrives by
- Standard shipping arrives within 12 - 15 business days of shipping
- DHL expedited shipping arrives within 5 - 6 business days of shipping
We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
We gladly accept returns and exchanges.
Just contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to us within: 30 days of delivery
We don't accept cancellations after shipping
But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, We can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.